Round Table – part of an EU-funded Jean Monnet Network ‘NEMESIS’ – “Has the European Union failed Eastern Europe?” took place on 23 October 2017 in Warsaw
On 23 October 2017 the Round table “Has the European Union failed Eastern Europe?” took place at the Collegium Civitas in Warsaw with following speakers
- Kerry Longhurst (Collegium Civitas, Warsaw)
- Hannes Meissner (University of Applied Sciences, Vienna)
- Johannes Leitner (University of Applied Sciences, Vienna)
- Christian Nowak (University of Amsterdam)
- Oliver Hinkelbein (University of Bremen)
- Oxana Karnaukhova (Southern Federal University, Russia)
The experts from five different countries discussed the accomplishments, weaknesses and future of the Eastern Partnership.
The Round Table is part of the EU-funded Jean Monnet Network ‘NEMESIS’, with Southern Federal University, Collegium Civitas, the University of Applied Sciences in Vienna, the University of Amsterdam and the University of Bremen.